FOOD SYNTHESIZER

FOOD SYNTHESIZER




I wanted to make a food synthesizer like the one from Sims 3 Into the Future. I tried lots of things to make the food buyable by shortcuts but ultimately I had to go about it the long way if I wanted the food to have price points. I am happy with how it turned out!

Object details  

Name - Automatic Food Synthesizer

Location - Appliances -> Large, Misc

Price - 800 simoleons

Preset - 28

Interactions - On clicking any of the options, you will get a food picker menu from where you can buy food!

  1. Buy Instant Food'
  2. Buy Main Dish
  3. Buy Dessert
  4. Buy Breakfast
  5. Buy Snack
  6. Buy Vegetarian
  7. Buy Pizza
  8. Buy Soups and Salad
  9. Buy Cakes and Cookies
  10. Buy Sandwich and Burgers

Ways to Use

  1. Instant Food
  2. Food Vending Machine
  3. Futuristic Food synthesizer
  4. Dumb Waiter
  5. Self Serve Food Counter



Foods Included  - Single Dishes


  • Buyable From Catalogue
  • Always Fresh
  • Includes - 

  1. Base Game
  2. ALL EPs except Eco Living
  3. All GPs 
  4. All SPs


TO DO

  • To add Cupcakes from the cupcake machine
  • Add in the food I have missed
  • To add a countertop portable version
  • To adjust prices
  • To Add Drinks
  • To Add my custom food

DLC Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version : PC: 1.70.84.1020 / Mac: 1.70.84.1220
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod

PolyCount :  1262v/750p

Mesh Credits : Sims 3 Into The Future

Public release on 1.03.2021




মুন মুন

Comments

  1. This looks amazing! I look forward to the public release :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason whenever my sim buys any food from the food synthesizer it gets a notification that the food has been put in their inventory but when I check their inventory the food bought isn't there. Any help would be much appreciate thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same thing happening to me,i don't know if it's a glitch or not

      Delete
  3. I am having the same problem. I tried both the catalogue version and the no catalogue version and neither is working for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind. I just realized that I didn't add the tunings file (facepalm). I added it and it works now. :)

      Delete
    2. What tunings file? Pls help :))

      Delete
  4. Can you please add your food and make the machine use the veggies and fruit from the fridge? I love all of your costum plants, but cooking takes forever!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment