FRIED TOFU

FRIED TOFU/AGEDASHI TOFU

NEW CUSTOM FOOD



Adds a custom homestyle recipe to the game - Fried Tofu
Soft tofu deep fried with a crispy coating and served with grated daikon and chopped spring onion

⇨Requires Custom Food Interactions_Latestversion

RECIPE DETAILS



  • Serving :Single, Family and Party Serving Option 
  • Optional Ingredient 1 Tofu + 1 Raddish + 1 Spring Onion + 1 ANY Vegetable  + 0 simoleon flat fee for Single Dish 
  • Recipes can still be cooked if the sim does not have the required ingredients. Custom ingrediets are optional.
  • Cooking skill (Homestyle) needed - Level 4
  • Menu : Available from Custom Food Menu on Fridge, Stove, (from Custom Food Interactions), and toddler menus. Also appears under Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner Pie menus
  • Restaurant : Compatible with Dine Out. Appears in the restaurant menu under Main, Lunch, Dinner .


OTHER INFO ABOUT RECIPES


  • Vegetarian
  • Requires Power to cook
  • Compatible with Freegan trait
  • Compatible with Discovering University
  • Compatible with RoM (Can be duplicated)
  • Compatible with City Living
  • Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the food on floor, high chairs, sofa)
  • Pets Compatible - pets can interact with them and also eat them if they have the glutton trait 
  • Compatible with Parenthood GP (Can be packed into Sack lunch)
  • Multi serving as two states (full and empty)
  • Has Custom Single and multi Plates 





DLC Requirement :  Base game Compatible
Made with Game Version : PC: 1.63.133.1020 / Mac: 1.63.133.1220
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod


Harvestbale Spring Onion




PolyCount : Single - 193v/236p(high), 173v/200p (med) ; Multi - 384v/544p (high), 314v/420p (med)





Public Release Available on 20.06.2020



Comments

  1. Hello icemunmun :-)
    I think there is a problem with your Tofu plant. Everytime my sim eats directly from the plant, the game becomes unplayable. I can not change between the different Sims without having problems und when I ignore the problem, the moods vanish and I can't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...can me shoiw me a picture of what is happening ? Did you get an LE ? Ideally this type of error should not be caused by a mod like this so there seems to be some conflict

      Delete
  2. Is there any plan to make a version that uses the tofu that is in the game like there are the different options for avocado and bell pepper recipes? Just a little gripe, but I hate having to have both versions of tofu in the game. I think I also have two types of cheese and two types of eggs too. I don't know, maybe it's because I use the Cooking Overhaul mod but I've noticed some recipes use one and other recipes use the other and it gets a little confusing and frustrating. I'm currently trying to figure out what I can do to fix this problem and keep it to only one version of each ingredient as opposed to multiple. For my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I will add a version with the soyabean from eco life style! Two versions maybe from SCCO! Srslysim's version is store bought/grocery version and my ones are harvested/collected from the chicken coop. My recipes use my version since i want my sims to grow their stuff to use for their recipes instead of getting them from a store ( tough they can be bought via grocery shopping too i think if you have SCCO

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The post went public on 20th June. if you follow the link its public. All my stuff automatically becomes public on the dates mentioned

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Follow the link. The stuff automatically becomes public on the dates mentioned. i have set it up that way on patreon.

      Delete
  5. Hello icemunmun. I really love you CC especially the costum food. Btw i really want to cook french fries in sims 4. Hope u can make french fries someday^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment