BUYABLE FOOD

 

Buyable Food




Comes in two versions - 

1. Catalogue Version

  • Single dishes buyable from the catalogue
  • Appliances > Small
  • Have reasonably relevant prices
  • Can be eaten as usual
  • Can be sold from inventory, CL Craft Tables
  • Can be packed into sack lunches
  • Always fresh 
  • Food from All packsupto Snowy Escape ( Eco Living EP is missing)



2. No Catalogue Version

- This version is the same as above except it is not found in the catalogue. This version is mainly intended for the Food Synth Object mod


Download info

  • Folder contains a tuning base file and merged files for different packs. Use the packages named after the packs you own
  • The Tuning file is absolutely required - 

icemunmun_Food_Obj_Tunings_alwaysFresh

 


Made with Game Version : PC:1.69.54.1020 / Mac: 1.69.54.1220
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod

Comments

  1. is icemunmun_Food_Obj_Tunings_alwaysFresh supposed to be included in the download? i don't see it there and i can't find it on your blog or patreon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry for that..I have added 3 versions of the food obj tuning to the public patreon post.

      Delete
  2. This is a fabulous idea! I only just found the buyable food...and the march 23rd patch broke it. :( I got a last exception error from better exceptions. While I wait hopefully for an impending update, I have a quick clarification question on the tuning files: So I do NOT have Batuu but I DO have dine out. I'm assuming I'm only using ONE tuning file which would be the No Batuu, and not the icemunmun_Food_Obj_Tunings_alwaysFresh as well? Slightly confused is all. Please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment